Gams

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Watercolors and Washi

Happy Saturday morning!  If your weather has been anything like mine here in the Midwest (cold, snow and more cold!) you are in need of some warm and happy inspiration, like me!  I've got just the solution for you and it involves watercolors and washi tape!  Are you intrigued?  If so, scroll on for a look at a duo of cards I put together for Love My Tapes...


Supplies used: Bazzill Cardstock; Love My Tapes washi tape, lace tape; American Crafts twine; Pink Paislee stamps; Hero Arts ink and embossing powder; Stampin' Up ink; Doodlebug enamel dots; Other: machine stitching, embossing folder and foam adhesive. 
Now I didn't set out to combine washi and watercolors, originally.  Although, it ended up being quite a happy match, don't you think?!  You can read more about the evolution my design process took for these cards on the Love My Tapes blog.  I hope you'll stop by and say HI!

No comments:

Post a Comment