Gams

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Another quick Jillibean Soup card


Hi blog friends!  I am back again with a quick post today, to share another card I whipped up for the challenges posted on the Jillibean blog this weekend.  If you missed my first card post yesterday, you can find it here.

This time the challenge was to use Jillibean's placemats in a layout, card or project.  By the looks of this card, you might think I had enlisted the help of a fancy diecutting machine, but that is the beauty of the Jillibean placemats. That fancy lattice work is actually a premade 12x12 piece of diecut paper - the 'placemat'.  I cut it down to fit inside my white cardstock rings and then backed it all with different patterned papers. 


Supplies used: Jillibean Soup - placemats, patterned paper, buttons, soup label sticker; Other: kraft card and enevelope, crochet thread, tombow mono adhesive.
I cut off the ends of a soup label sticker, to better fit my card.  The addition of a Jillibean button tied with string adds just enough extra pop to draw your eye to the card's sentiment.

 
And a few more buttons ... just because I can't help myself and they are so darn cute!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend and come back and visit me again soon!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card on the JB soup facebook page!!! You rocked the JB soup challenges this weekend! Hope to see you on the DT list!

    ReplyDelete