Gams

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Week of Layouts - Day Six: Hello My Name Is...First Grader

The last day of school is only just six school days away.  So I guess it's about time for me to share pictures from the first day, huh?! ;)  Can't believe my boy is about to be a second grader!

I used Echo Park's Take Note collection for this page.  I love all of the 'officey' themes it contains and think it's a great match for back to school photos.

Supplies used: Echo Park - patterned paper, letter stickers (Take Note collection); October Afternoon - journal cards, label stickers; Tim Holtz mini paper clip; Jillibean Soup - bakers twine; Stampin Up - notebook border punch; Veteran Typewriter font.
I mixed in a journal card and label sticker from October to add my text.  A tiny little paper clip is the perfect accent for this type of page.  I added a tiny bow of baker's twine just for fun, and to bring attention to the journaling.
 

 
Just a simple one for today!  I'll see you tomorrow with the LAST of my week of layouts posts.  Hope to see you then!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment