Gams

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bella Blvd SNEAK PEEK and a Layout

Hey there crafty friends!  Hope all of your holidays were very merry! I know it's been a bit quiet around here as I've taken some time away to enjoy this special time with my family, as well.  I love, love, love the holidays, but admittedly I'm a little bit excited to get back to our normal routine and have things been a little bit more calm! ;)  If you have little ones I'm sure you can relate.

Well, I should clarify ... for most of the world the excitement and chaos of Christmas has passed, but for all of us crafty peeps it's about to be 'Christmas Version 2.0' as the start of CHA (the Craft and Hobby Association trade show) is just days away.  In anticipation of the reveal of so many amazing new scrappy finds, Bella Blvd is showing sneak peeks of the new collections and embellishments they will debut, starting today!!!!  They are kicking off the reveal with one of my very favorite Bella embellishments...



Here's a quick look at the BRAND NEW tapes that will be released!  You'll notice lots of new colors and even some combination packs!  Woohoo!



It's hard to pick a favorite, but I must admit this one had me at ... GRAY and CHEVRON!


What do you think?  To get a closer look at all of the brand new Designer Tapes, hop on over to the Bella blog here.  It will certainly be worth your while - trust me!  Besides all of the pretty eye candy you'll see, you will have a chance to enter a GIVEAWAY of each.and.every.one of these brand new tapes! 

While we're on the subject of Bella and tapes, I wanted to share this two pager that was recently up over on the Bella blog.  Now that the weather has turned cold, I think we're all in need of a little sunshine, don't you agree?  I know I am, so I dug out some pictures from the summertime, of my baby girl in her teeny weeny bikini that she donned for her very first dip in the backyard pool!

Birthday Girl: Party Dress, Celebrate, Borders, Alpha+Bits Stickers; Flirty: Heart Throb; All Inclusive: Ocean View; Pink-Red High Five Alphabets; Designer Tape: Pink Stripe, Yellow Chevron, Piggy Pink Stripe; Ciao Chip: Borders, Clouds; Button Market: Fruit Punch, Gulf Squares, Hot Pink Flowers.


Here's a closer look at the first of the two pages...

Can you spy the Designer Tape?  I used the yellow chevron tape along the left border of this page, and stitched over it in several places to add some more dimension.  The chipboard suns and clouds I used throughout the two pages were the perfect compliment to these sunny, happy pictures.


And a look the second of the two pages...



If you enjoyed today's sneak peek, be sure to stop back tomorrow to see another glimpse of some of my favorite new Bella embellishments!!!!  And, as if you needed a reminder, don't forget to stop by the Bella blog to get a closer look at some of the new pretties and be entered in the GIVEAWAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment