Gams

Friday, September 28, 2012

LCTS #151 Reveal

Another fun, new sketch is up at the Let's Capture These Sketches blog today.  Here's what it looks like...



I pulled out a couple of favorite photos that I've been waiting to scrap and lots and lots of Bella Blvd for my version of the sketch.


Supplies used: Patterned Papers - Bella Blvd Baby Boy (gray chevron), Making the Team (yellow stars and multicolored stripe), Mr. Boy (blue text), and My Mind's Eye (graph), Embellishments - Bella Blvd Mr. Boy Chipboard Icons, Belvedere Chipboard Alphabet: All-Inclusive, Boy Flags, Merlot buttons and Jailbird Designer tape, Doodlebug Design - gray Doodletwine, Stickers - Black-White High Five Alphabets, Other - machine stitching, foam adhesive, computer font, cardstock.
Putting together the title is often the starting point for my page and often where I really love to embellish.  I used an older chipboard font from Bella (Belvedere Chipboard Alpha), because I liked the bold statement that the font would make.  The colors of the letters were nowhere need what I needed for my page, so I simply covered them with black cardstock - a quick fix!  I added some of Bella's Designer Tape to one of the letters for a little added interest, along with a bit of twine and a cute little Bella flag.


A couple more hearts in the bottom left corner of the page and another little flag, tie all of the page elements together.

 
I'm so glad you stopped by today!  Pop on over to the LCTS blog, to see the other wonderful creations the ladies have made based on this sketch!
 

1 comment: